Message #1759

From: David Smith <djs314djs314@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hospitalization
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:27:24 -0700

Hello friends,

I don’t mean to bother anyone, but I thought that my best friends should know
that I am once again hospitalized. :(  If things go well it should only be for 1-2
weeks.  I had two seizures and injured myself in the second, and the recovery
process will be slow, so it may be a while before I am able to write again.

Thank all of you so much for your continual support; you are wonderful friends.
I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts, which should motivate me to get better so
that I can return to all of my activities in these yahoo groups.

Thank you so much, and please don’t worry about me too much.  I’ve been
through worse.

All the best,
David