Message #1754

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 4D Playground
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 12:19:49 -0700

Hello Nan,

It’s difficult to tell from the photo. If you can go back and take two
pictures separated by two or three inches side-to-side I can put them
into a proper stereogram and probably be able to see exactly what’s
going on.

I have seen similar play structures based on truncated octahedron/cube
packing, but I’d like to see the rest. My guess is that they started
with that familiar packing and the rest is just whatever it took to
anchor it well, but it will be good to know because that would
definitely be exciting to see a proper projection of one of our 4D friends.

Thanks for sharing this,
-Melinda