Message #1718

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: yet more new puzzles and a prize
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:35:19 -0500

Thanks David,

I’m glad v2 is at least working for a couple of you!

I did come up with those phrases in the first version, and was thinking to
maybe recycle them here. But I also want to do my UI waiting with OpenGL
rendering rather than how I did it before. I did the circle thing in the
meantime because it was simple, quick and took hardly any coding, and also
because OpenTK (the library I’m using for C# OpenGL) doesn’t seem to
support text yet. So I may come back to that later (not sure).

Best of luck on the new test :)

seeya,
Roice