Message #1713

From: David Smith <djs314djs314@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: 24-cell FT solved!
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:32:00 -0700

Hi Nan,

Congratulations on solving the 16 and 24-cell!  I’ve been enjoying these
conversations, despite my silence.  I look forward to seeing who will win
Roice’s contest! (It won’t be me!)

All the best,
David

From: Nan Ma <mananself@gmail.com>
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 3:28 AM

Hi Matt,

My move count was 54199. I know there’s a big room to improve. My way of separating permutations from orientations does incur large move counts. So, good luck on a shortest move solve!

Nan