Message #1711

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: MPUlt v0.2 is ready
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:03:51 -0000

Nan,
May be there is no ambiguity. But I don’t see common algorithm that finds best twist for single click when the twist is not cell-centered. Program doesn’t know the type of the axis - is knows only that it’s not passes through cell center. And I couldn’t find best axis and twist for all situations - so I implemented "stickers chain"-based interface for them.

Andrey