Message #1705

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: yet more new puzzles and a prize
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 01:57:46 -0000

Hi Roice,

I have some difficulty running the program. When I tried to run it without installing .net framework 4, an error message popped out. After I installed .net framework 4 and run magictile again, nothing happens. In Task Manager I can see a process called magictile, but there is no window or anything. I uninstall and reinstall .net framework 4, and I restart the computer several times but no good news. Any clue?

Nan