Message #1671

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MPUlt v0.2 is ready
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 06:01:30 -0000

Hi Andrey,

Great improvement! I think this version deserves a higher version number than 0.2. Thank you very much for the hard work!

I found a small (unimportant) bug for shift-left for the 16-cell. When I do this for an wing-edge piece on the 16-cell, four pieces with four colors are highlighted. However, it should be a 1C, rather than a 4C. This labeling glitch has nothing to do with solving though.

Nan