Message #1617

From: Matt Galla <mgalla@trinity.edu>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: New multydimensional puzzle
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:04:53 -0500

How did you know it was my birthday today Andrey?!

(seriously it is - 21st)

I am unfortunately at my lakehouse in the middle of nowhere and do not have a computer with Internet access so I can’t look at what sounds like an incredible program quite yet, but I am dying to test it out!

Thank you so much for creating these. I suspect the 24Cell will be my all time favorite puzzle ;)

-Matt Galla

Sent from my iPhone