Message #1615

From: Nan Ma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New multydimensional puzzle
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:30:04 -0700

Hi Andrey,

What a great achievement! I can’t wait analyzing the 16-cell and
24-cell, although the first step is to recall the geometry of them.

I found a bug as follows:

When I hold a number key "n" and rotate something, it rotate the n-th
layer. But if n is larger than the largest available layer (for
example, try 4+"left click" in the 16 cell), a dialog box pops up
saying "unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you
click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to
continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
Index was outside the bounds of the array." I believe this is easily
fixable.

Nan