Message #1516

From: Eduard Baumann <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] new hemi-cube and hemi-dodecahedron puzzles
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:31:49 +0100

I recommend

Line Thickness 0.1 instead of 0.2 !

Ed

—– Original Message —–
From: Melinda Green
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:55 AM

Deleting the settings file fixed the flashing; thanks.

Using the default settings, the trippy animation I mentioned is extra beautiful. Steps:

1.. Maximize window <br>
2.. Puzzle &gt; Hemi-Dodecahedron &gt; length 5 <br>
3.. Scramble &gt; 40 <br>
4.. Options &gt; Solve

This is your mind on drugs.
-Melinda