Message #1504

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Extension in Superliminal/Wiki
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:52:10 -0800

Wow, I’m constantly amazed by you guys. These simple sporadic group
puzzles were supposed to be a whole new kind of hard but you guys seem
to penetrate all permutation puzzles with ease. Do you know of any
fundamentally different puzzles that you have no idea how to solve?
Maybe we shouldn’t worry about finding god’s algorithms for known
puzzles, and start looking for god’s puzzle which is a puzzle so hard
that even god can’t solve it.

-Melinda