Message #1479

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: {8,3} 5 layers solved :)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 23:11:48 -0600

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Melinda Green wrote:

> As for a Magic Tile HOF, I’d be fine if anyone wanted to extend
> the Superliminal wiki HOF to include Magic Tile and other puzzle records.

I support the idea of a MagicTile HOF being community managed in the wiki.
(I’d like for MagicTile puzzlers to be able to record their
accomplishments, but it is too much for me to manage it without software
automated help.)

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Eduard wrote:

> No macros in MagicTile!

I hope to add macros in the future, and many more puzzles too. I am but one
(easily overwhelmed) person, so all in due time :)

Take Care,
Roice