Message #1352

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: Other 4D puzzles
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:34:16 -0000

— In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, "Galla, Matthew" <mgalla@…> wrote:
> Thanks for really running with this idea! I hope you are starting to feel
> some of the excitement I’ve had for a long time :)

I usually think about these small puzzles during my walks with the dog :)

As for 600-cell (and 16-cell), we can consider impossball-like cuttings - with only 15 stickers per tetrahedron. So we’ll have one piece for each corner, edge and face (20C, 5C and 2C in the case of 600-cell). It may be easy enough. 16-cell (with its cube-form vertices) may be even solvable :)

It’s interesting, but MS5D is waiting. Time to design macros autoreference for it :D

Andrey