Message #1339

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: It’s not functional, only navigation is ready…
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:11:36 -0000

It will be 2-click mode. Only 3-twists of faces will be possible, so you have to select 3 vertices of a face that make a cycle. For cycle a->b->c->a user will have to click edges (not stickers!) ab and bc. And there will be possibilty to rotate corner ("layer 2 from face") by clicking other two edges.

But it’s always possible that this way will be not good enough for users. In this case I’ll thing about something else.

Andrey