Message #1234

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MHT633 v0.13
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:13:54 -0500

Thanks for all the changes Andrey, especially the sticker shrink! A
contiguous cubie view with smallish sticker sizes is incredible and gives an
extremely good feel of the space and the infinite-sided cells. It is so
easy to see when you’re crossing into a cell using those settings for
example. I also like just sliding forward through the space (using
right-mouse dragging), and getting a sense of the fact that you’ll never
reach an end. Hyperbolic space feels so expansive. It’s interesting to
note particulars of how the camera moves in and out of cells when doing this
too. You feel like you could go into a cell and disappear into it, but the
boundary you left behind keeps appearing again in front of you at some
point.

I really appreciate you being so responsive with the other edits too :)

One minor wart is that the current settings don’t apply after switching
puzzles (you have to tweak a slider, then everything pops into displaying
correctly).

Cheers,
Roice