Message #1233

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:09:12 -0000

> (1) Shift-right-clicking 2C, 3C, or 4C pieces also highlights some 1C
> pieces (and in ways that were strange to me). Is this intended?

Yes, when you shift-click some sticker (left) or place for sticker (right) then program highlights the sticker and 1Cs around its place. So after shift-right-click you should see that 1Cs around place of click are highlighted (and if it’s not the case then it is a bug).
I did it because in the early stages of solving it’s easy to forget what sticker you want to move or what was its destination point.

I afraid that there will be some time before implementation of macros: referencing is not easy in this space :)

Andrey