Message #1221

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 05:56:47 -0000

When I opened MHT633 for the first time, I was astonished by the geometry and then confused by how it worked. Don’s illustrations are really amazing, because it helps me to imagine the {\infty, 3} tessellation. Without seeing this 2D infinite-polygon tessellation, it was really hard for me to imagine the 3D infinite-hedron tessellation. Today I have been playing with Magic Tile, just to get some feeling with hyperbolic tessellation puzzles. I hope it helps me to build some intuition that is needed to handle Andrey’s big puzzle. I will eventually come back to work on {6,3,3}.

Nan