Message #1207

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MHT633 v0.1 uploaded
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:57:04 -0500

Wow Andrey, this is amazing!

I didn’t even know a {6,3,3} tessellation was attainable. I glossed
over such possibilities after reading on Wikipedia that there were only 4
hyperbolic honeycombs. But going back now, I see that claim is "constrained
by the existence of the regular polyhedra {p,q},{q,r}". So in this case,
the "regular polyhedron" {p,q} is an infinite hexagonal tiling! (am I
understanding right?) I’m looking forward to studying this more.

I’d also be curious to hear of any new found knowledge about how you
determined allowable coloring sets.

I’ve only had a few minutes to play with it, but here are a couple quick
comments:

Truly Fantastic Andrey!

Roice