Message #1192

From: Andrew Gould <agould@uwm.edu>
Subject: RE: [MC4D] Re: Tetrahedral prism {3,3}x{}, 3 layers solved
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 01:21:39 -0500

Re: 2) Actually, I just realized you can currently do this twist type in
the {3,3}x{} as long as the length is 3 (or greater). You can do it by
holding down ‘1’ & ‘2’ (or ‘1’ through [length - 1]) and clicking on one of
the 3C pieces (or 2C pieces) that only has triangular prism stickers.

3) Still looking at this twist type.

4) Mathematically it’s possible to twist a 2D triangle face by 120-degrees.
These are the 2D triangle faces where a 3D tetrahedron face and one of the
3D triangular prism faces meet. This includes (a) octahedral sticker(s), as
well as two lines (one right side up, one upside down) of triangular prism
stickers from each of the other three 3D triangular prism faces.

Andy