Message #1153

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Test results
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:59:35 -0700

Matt,

That’s great that you’ll be joining us. Please don’t stress about it.
The whole point is just to have fun, and if we do have fun we’ll be
likely to hold more events like this in the future. So get familiar with
the Yahoo Instant Messenger, polish your 4D cubing methods and we’ll see
at the starting line in a week!

Happy cubing,
-Melinda