Message #1113

From: Matthew <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: not understand something simple
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:54:23 -0000

Documentation can be found here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/message/912. The screen goes red if you made an invalid click for defining a twist, and clicking the background resets this. Any more questions just ask, I’m sure someone can clear things up. It will maybe take a while to get used to, but it’s a pretty good interface when you do.

Matt