Message #1067

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC2D idea lolz
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:17:58 -0000

In super-super-cube we need to restore initial position and orientation of all pieces including 0-colored. So Flatland version of such puzzle should be semitransparent (and it’ll not work there anyway), but we can look on it from the side. Possible initial painting and result of first twists are there:

Andrey