Message #1043

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Goodbye everyone
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:55:45 -0700

Johathan,

All we know is what he told us all but I think he was pretty clear. He
loves the project and he didn’t feel that he was participating at the
level that he would have liked due to having too many other projects
that also need his attention. I certainly understand that. I also feel
that I have too many projects that I love and I’ve been trying to close
down some as well; without as much success as David.

The level of activity here has been higher than ever before and I
suspect that he felt that the frequent emails were just too much of a
good thing. For anyone else who may be having similar feelings, please
know that your participation doesn’t need to be all-or-nothing. You can
easily edit your membership settings and take your messages in a single
daily digest so that you will never get more than one per day. You can
also turn off email messages altogether but remain a member and just
catch up on the messages on the web site whenever you feel like it. Just
look for the links at the end of this message. Regardless of how you
take your messages, please don’t feel obligated to read all of them.
Just delete ones that are too long or not on topics that interest you.
Whatever works for you, works for us. We’re just glad to have you and
know that you are interested in higher-dimensional puzzling!

-Melinda