Message #1037

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Goodbye everyone
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:25:25 -0000

You may think that you didn’t contribute much, but I was pretty impressed with those formulae you posted here, and I don’t think I was the only one. I may not have fully looked them over and understood them yet (which will certainly be a tricky task) but it is on my to-do list. While you may not have been active recently, your going will certainly be a loss to the community.

All the best David

Matt