Message #1005

From: deustfrr <deustfrr@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Sub-100K for 3^7
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:39:39 -0000

I thought I knew a lot about 4D, but, I guess I didn’t ;-(
solving 3^5 is my goal, and yet I can’t even do 3^4 !
And what do you mean by a deep understanding? I really want to master (know a lot about) the 4th dimension!

And off topic: I just did a 3^4 cross in 1 or 2 minutes! It was so surprising!
Check out a vid of translucent 4D cubes made on paint here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_P3OTHGhw