Message #1003

From: Anthony Deschamps <anthony.j.deschamps@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Sub-100K for 3^7
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:06:31 -0400

I would say that solving MC5D makes you more than qualified to solve MC7D.
Understanding 4D is difficult, of course, but it’s close enough to 3D that
you can solve the puzzle without a really deep understanding of it. By the
time you finish MC5D, at least in my experience, you stop thinking of it in
a visual way and more so in a mathematical/conceptual way. From that point
on, it’s kind of like being able to solve a 5^3 and you know you’d be able
to solve a 9^3 if you sat down long enough to do it.

I’m in the middle of an MC7D solve, and to me, it’s very similar to the 5D,
since I use all the same theorems in order to solve it.