Message #933

From: Chris Locke <project.eutopia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.11
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:33:58 +0900

You can still twist like that if you hold down 1, 2, and 3 for your first
click. The functionality to twist only a given layer is already built it to
make solving 4 and 5 length cubes possible, so if you hold down 1 through 3
for the 3^7 cube, it will instead of twisting rotate the whole thing.

Chris