Message #927

From: Chris Locke <project.eutopia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:31:38 +0900

Wow, that’s quite a significant set of meaningful changes! One of the
reasons why I was asking about animation last time was because seeing
animation of a sequence of moves makes it easier to undo the sequence when
conjugating a macro. But with your F-key features that makes the step of
remembering the exact sequence of moves you used to put the puzzle into
position to apply a macro much easier. It also makes building macros on
commutators a much easier step as well. Nice job! Still too many pieces in
7 dimensions for me to want to solve it, but I definitely want to play with
it ^^