Message #913

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.01
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:52:14 -0000

Two cameras? May be. But I afraid that resolution will be not enough for two 3D windows with such objects.
Animation of 7D twist will be interesting project. What we see is not a projection, some of stickers have more than one image, so there may be splitting/merging of some stickers during the twist. I thing I’ll try it some day.

Anyway, next step will be some search tool (I think about search of cubies that may be adjacent to the selected sticker) and manipulation with block and sticker sizes. Then should go macros, but I don’t understand how to select position of the cube for them (MC4D method looks too complicated for me). May be at first there will be tool for remembering of twist sequence and then applying them in reverse order (to perform operation like A B A^{-1} without re-entering twists of A^{-1}).

Andrey