Message #883

From: "thesamer@interia.pl" <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 5^4 - 1981 twists!
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 18:56:51 +0200

Greetings!

Congratulation Audrey! Wow! You have broken the old record into pieces!
I looks like your are doing some kind of "tour de force":)

Good luck with another challenges!

And thanks for finding missing person under 500 twists! Esceki record of
490 twists was after result of Roice and Mat, that’s way it is missed
out on official board. For log time it was third result on the planet
and it is worth noticing. I’m happy to put his name on my list of the
shortest solutions in list of ‘current personal best in shortest 3x3x3x3’:
*Matthew Sheerin*(251), *Roice Nelson*(298), *Audrey Astrelin*(315),
*Remigiusz Durka*(333), *Klaus Weidinger*(386), *Mat Young*(467),
*Andras Ecseki(490)*, rest of mankind>500

I’ve updated the hall of shortest:
http://www.ift.uni.wroc.pl/~rdurka/rubik/hallofshortest/

All the best to all hypercubers!