Message #878

From: "thesamer@interia.pl" <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Hall of Shortest
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:05:24 +0200

Thank you Klaus!

I’ve really skipped some of the results… That’s why I’ve updated once
more my hall of shortest:

But still I think I’ve missed one name: I remember email about method
layer by layer and sub 500 with this method of some guy which name
sounded Finnish(?).

All the best,
Remi

Klaus Weidinger pisze:

> Well, for 500 twists there is Mat Young missing (he is even in your
> Hall Of Shortest) and I got sub-400 with my second solve (386 twists).
> Log-file can be seen on my profile on the MC4D wiki.
>
> Happy Hypercubing, Klaus

Audi kilka tysięcy złotych taniej? Przebieraj wśród tysięcy ogłoszeń!
Sprawdz >>> http://linkint.pl/f26b3