Message #739

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Announcing MagicCube4D version 4.0 beta ready for download!
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:38:01 -0500

While we’re on the topic of the wiki, would it be possible for whoever
administers it (I’m assuming it’s you, Melinda) to allow for log files to be
uploaded? That way we wouldn’t have to copy them as text, which, in my
case, was quite long and doesn’t really mean anything when viewed in the
wiki. I’m glad to hear that Chris looked at my solution, which means that I
didn’t miss anything when I copied it.

This is already possible. See the "Upload file" link in the toolbox at the
left of every page :) I too think it would be nicer to have log files be
uploaded files rather than copied text…

Roice