Message #689

From: Jonathan <jonathan.mecias001@mymdc.net>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 4^4 parity alg
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 02:42:10 -0000

i will use ROICES NOTATION at(http://www.superliminal.com/cube/solution/pages/cube.htm) also, i would like to thank roice because i used roice’s techniques and old algorithms.

-first: do the "first 3 color series.

-second: on the upper face(while holding down the number two key(2),right click on 11.

-third:do the reverse "first 3 color series"

-fourth:on the upper face(while holding down the number two key(2),left click on 11.

the idea is simple. you can also manipulate roices other 3 piece orientation algorithms too. let me know if you have problems with that.

it should shuffle 3 3color pieces and nothing else. its 18 moves. you can also use variations of it by executing this algorithm on different faces(might be helpful) for example: the upper and lower faces. let me know when you finish it because i’m curious on your solution simply because ive never used it!

cheers