Message #572

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Amelioration to the MC4D
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:52:15 -0700

Thibaut,

That’s a very good suggestion. It wouldn’t be a trivial change because
we want to support more puzzle types and therefore this sort of feature
belongs in the core polygon generation code. Also I tend to only work on
this in spurts between jobs and don’t know when the next chance will
happen but I like this idea very much, especially because it would be
very helpful for more complicated puzzles.

-melinda