Message #535

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: extreme 3D puzzles
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:21:30 -0500

This isn’t hyper-d related, but I’ve occasionally checked up on the public
release of "olympic cubes", which now look to be called v-cubes. I just
happened to check again this weekend, saw they were available, and ordered a
7x7x7 for myself :) I imagine many in this group would be interested, so I
thought I’d help get the word out to those who might not know. It looks
like the 6^3 and 7^3 were offered for purchase for the first time on 6/19.
When I ordered last night, their inventory listing said they had 63 of of
the 7^3 left, and just now it was listed as 54, so they may not last much
longer before another production run must be done!

http://www.v-cubes.com/

Roice