Message #527

From: Jenelle Levenstein <jenelle.levenstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Did I Hear MC6D??
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 08:48:24 -0500

The images of the MC6D look amazing. Somewhere I heard that when the first
rubrics cube was invented it was designed as a mechanical puzzle and was
never really meant to be solved. So my question is when you designed the
MC5D did you expect someone to solve it or were you just creating it to
solve the graphical puzzle of displaying a 5Drubix cube on 2D computer
screen.