Message #479

From: Jenelle Levenstein <jenelle.levenstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Message
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:33:04 -0500

I’m sorry for the post I summited to the 4D_cubing group. I sent the message
to everyone in my address book and didn’t realize it had gone out to this
group until I got a message form you telling me I had done it. I understand
why it was wrong to send that out to this group and will not do it again.
I’m sorry if anyone was offended by it. I do not want people to think that I
want to abuse the groups I’m in. I do care about this list and have read
some very interesting discussions on it.
p.s. I solved the 4^4 cube I know this problably isn’t interesting since you
have all moved on to bigger and better puzzles, I am problably going to post
something saying what I learned form doing it.