Message #455

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: 5^5 Solution (Not an April Fools Joke)
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:20:25 -0500

Simply awesome!

Well, without building a new mountain (please Remi don’t mention MC6D ;)),
it seems the largest (human-climbable) peak has been summited! I’m duly
impressed with how quickly you solved both these, and very much look forward
to your thoughts about the experience.

Take Care,

Roice

P.S. If I even have a password to post, I am unaware of it. I just send
emails to 4D_Cubing@yahoo.com and make sure I am sending from the email
address I signed up with.