Message #438

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: New records
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:52:04 -0800

Hello Remi,

I guess I should have announced when your 3^4 checkerboard record was
taken from you last year! Well you have your record back now and the
universe is once more in balance.

Congratulations also to Chris Ahna, our first new solver of the year,
and to all the other recent solvers. I’m looking forward to seeing what
amazing accomplishments you guys will come up with this year.

-Melinda