Message #382

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] N-teract-4
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:28:42 -0700

Maybe it’s sort of a combinatorial puzzle built on a 2^4 but is some
drastically reduced subset of anything that could reasonable be called a
Rubik analog? Whatever it is, it seems safe to guess that it won’t match
any reasonable definition of one. I recommend that someone, probably
Norbert, contact the speedcubing.com people and ask them to remove the
records reported that used N-teract-4.

-Melinda