Message #369

From: spel_werdz_rite <spel_werdz_rite@yahoo.com>
Subject: Introducing myself and making a suggestion
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:34:43 -0000

Hello, my name is Nelson Garcia. I recently solved the 3x3x3x3 (1,366
moves; #56 in record list) and am currently working on the 4x4x4x4
(with two different methods). I plan to do the 5x5x5x5 shortly after.
I love these puzzles, I love big cubes, and I’m a huge supporter of
the possibility of making a Hyperminx (120 cell 4D Megaminx). Anyways,
my suggestion that I wanted to make is in regards to olympicube.com
making their 6x6x6 and 7x7x7 is that, like Remi suggested some time
back, a 6x6x6x6 and 7x7x7x7 (I would gladly take my long time to solve
this).

Hope to solve the 4x4x4x4 with both methods soon … Later
-Nelson