Message #351

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: 2^4 contest #2
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:17:46 -0800

The second monthly contest for the shortest 2^4 solution begins now!
Copy and paste the following scramble log into a file and begin your
quest for short solutions. Send in your shortest solutions before
midnight PST on the 5th, 10th, and 15th of the month and I will post
everyone’s progress on the list.

Submission requirements:
* Send your submissions to MagicCube4D at Superliminal dot com so that I
can better manage them. I reserve the right to reject submissions that
do not comply with all of the requirements.
* Name your files *and* your submission email exactly c2s2-name.log for
*each* submission to the contest, with "name" replaced by your first
name or nickname.
* Attach your logs. Do not just insert the log file text in your message.

Go!
-Melinda
_________________

MagicCube4D 2 2 0 2