Message #339

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Shortest 2^4 Competition
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:22:37 -0700

Yes kIrFo, the contest begins right now!
The first log file is included below. Send your shortest solutions to
MagicCube4D at superliminal dot com by midnight PST on the 5th, 10th,
and 15th and I’ll post a progress report after each date. Please name
both your messages and your log files to be "c1s2-name.log" where "name"
is your first name or nickname. c1s2 stands for "contest #1, shortest 2^4".

Good luck to all, and let the brain twisting begin!
-Melinda

MagicCube4D 2 2 0 2
21010716
62710365