Message #334

From: Remigiusz Durka <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Shortest 2^4 Competition
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:53:43 +0200

Dear Melinda,

Kirfo and I would like to ask you to hold the monthly competition:

"Shortest 2^4"

Every first day of new month you could give a scramble log for 2x2x2x2 on the web page and there will be 15 days for sending the solutions.

(Contestents can send more than one solution during this time (the shortest counts) . After 15th you will give the results (there should be option with downloading logs other people).

We have at lease 4 contestents from Poland but I’m looking forward for more response from 4D society.

I hope you will agree.

2^4 is not taking so much time so it’s perfect for this competition…

Ps. I can use internet under Linux (You think you can give me on-line (throgh some comunicator) some scramble for 3^4 and I will return the solution after 40 minutes using comunicator? You will get the first oficial time of hyperspeedsolving ;) (ok…. I will :P)

(Now I’m reorganising macros and I must try them first but after 3 weeks from now?

Best regards,

Remi

Jestes kierowca? To poczytaj! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f199e