Message #332

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] remi-4checkshort-14
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:17:34 -0700

Hello Remi,

Yes, I am very surprised and amazed.
I’ve updated the HOF giving you still one more record giving you a grand
total of 8!
Note that this one is slightly special because I used the shortest
4-checkerboard log file as the input to the applet at the top of the
page, so now every time anyone looks at the HOF, they will see the
results of your accomplishment being used to create the pattern in the
cube they see.

Great work Remi!
-Melinda