Message #324

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: New 4^4 Record
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:17:43 -0700

Well, MC4D says that your new solution has 1712 moves and not the 1714
you claimed so I updated the HOF with the shorter number.
Good work Noel. (And good luck beating it Remi!!) I notice that you
didn’t use macros in your solution. Is that part of how you were able to
shave off a few twists here and there?
I’m looking forward your shorter 5^5 and a new solution description if
you ever do get the time to write that up.

-Melinda