Message #302

From: thesamer@interia.pl
Subject: by the way…
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:47:04 +0200

I still haven’t finished my 2^4 course :| It’s on polish (but I want to translate this) -I invented new notation for 2^4 (it’s very good for my algs)

http://genezis.autko.net/RemiQPage -main

(FACE^surface) <- first we choose FACE, next we click on it’s surface right click (F^u, R^l , D^r, etc)
(FACE^surface’) <- first we choose FACE, next we click on it’s surface left click (F^u’, R^l’, D^r’, etc)

I’m using my algs basing on oll’s from fridrich system : http://genezis.autko.net/RemiQPage/kurs.htm

Oh, one more thing:

When we have situations like:

R^r, R^r’ , U^u, U^u’ ,…..we WRITE this as:
R , R’ , U , U ,….

I have amlost only that kind of twists so my notation is very simple.

http://genezis.autko.net/RemiQPage/alg.htm ( algorithms)

What do you think about this?

Atention : this pages are not finished, there will be different pictures, I used U^u in page with algorithms, T-top (instead ANA <- I prefer this name), and there is lack of Whole page with situations, preliminary moves, etc…

Ok. that’s all for now…

Keep hypersolving,

Remigiusz

(Ps. Melinda, I will give You link for my page in few days (to link this with my name), so don’t bother with linking this adress)