Message #295

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: "Solve" function reimplemented
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:57:24 -0700

I’ve gotten the solve function working in the Java version. OK, it’s
really the "cheat" function since all it does is back out the move
history but it still makes for a pretty cool demo. This is in
preparation for macro support though I had wanted to do this anyway. The
code is now ready for macro playback and any other twisty animations we
might want to support. Please help me out by testing it well with all
sorts of combinations of scramble, undo, redo, reset, open, etc. I can
still use a spec for the macros GUI if anyone would like to write a
description.

Enjoy!
-Melinda