Message #273

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 2^5 cube solved!!
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:04:50 -0500

Congratulations Sebastian! I have added your name in the Hall of Insanity.
By the way, if any of you want a link for your name, please just let me
know.

Like Melinda, I am very curious about your experience with the puzzle. I am
surprised at how quickly this 2^5 solution happened because of the lack of
click-twisting support. I imagined having to select different faces from
the combo many times over would perhaps make it too tedious, but I guess it
wasn’t too big a hindrance to solving it! Anyway, to add one more question
to Melinda’s set… Did you find the lack of click-twisting support on the
2^5 very burdensome?

Roice