Message #258

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] hyperspeedsolving
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:11:43 -0500

I have the sinking feeling that I am going to get crushed :) But it will be
fun, so I am up for playing. And if there are only 3 of us, I can safely
shoot for a podium finish!

I’m not really interested in trying to get Linux installed though, so it
might have to be a contest without macros (or wait until the Windows version
has macros). I guess there is that Linux you can boot straight from a disk,
but my computer only has a CD drive and so I’m not sure how I would save my
log file or easily get it to the contest coordinator.

Since this is a speed cubing contest, I thought I’d suggest that it be
moderated over IM (maybe Yahoo IM?), to avoid lags that can happen with
email.

Take Care,

Roice